Plan, install, operate, and maintain secured and unsecured voice, data, and
video communications infrastructure aboard Marine Corps Air Station Yuma in
support of all tenant organizations on the Air Station, the Chocolate
Mountain Aerial Gunnery Range, Camp Billy Machen, and the Barry M. Goldwater
- MCEN-N and MCEN-S end user support from the device to the
- Assists visiting units with MCEN assets while they are aboard MCAS Yuma.
We provide assistance by helping the units move machines from one
organization to another, enabling ports for the visitors, troubleshooting
the devices, user account creation/move/add/change.
- Provides all voice and data transport services aboard MCAS Yuma. Supports
all exercises, tenant commands and multinational units deployed to MCAS
Yuma. Provides technical assistance and maintenance support to provide
- Advise Commanding Officer and report significant events, vulnerability
incidents, etc. to HQMC.
- Programs subscriber radios, and conducts on-site maintenance and repair at
all remote sites, hangars and other structural antennae/radio installations.
Station S-6 is located at building 1250 on South O'Neil Street.
For IT assistance or inquiry contact IT help desk at 928-269-4848.
For Telephone/Blackberry assistance or inquiry contact Telephone help desk