The mission of the Trial Service Office is to provide legal advice and support to all MCAS Yuma tenant commands in the prosecution of Marines and sailors in general, special and summary courts-martial.
The Trial Service Office provides legal services and advice in matters involving criminal violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice to the commands aboard MCAS Yuma.
Senior Trial Counsel: Capt Alexander Redmon
Trial Counsel: Capt Renee Wyman
Trial Services NCOIC: Sgt Jorden Macintyre
Trial Services Clerk: LCpl Christon Pena
LCpl Branden Maisonet
LCpl Angelique Perez
- Process Requests for Legal Services from tenant commands.
- Represent the Government in all courts-martial proceedings.
- Provide advice to commanding officers regarding criminal investigations.
- Provide recommendations to commanding officers for appropriate disposition of criminal offenses committed by Marines or Sailors.
- Conduct military justice training for commanding officers, executive officers and unit legal officers as requested
Request for Legal Services (RLS)
Manual for Courts-Martial (MCM 2012 ed.)
MCAS Yuma Victim and Witness Assistance Program