- The mission of the Trial Service Office is to provide legal advice and support to all MCAS Yuma tenant commands in the prosecution of Marines and sailors in general, special and summary courts-martial.
- The Trial Service Office provides legal services and advice in matters involving criminal violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice to the commands aboard MCAS Yuma.
Senior Trial Counsel: Captain Angel Alfaro
Trial Services NCOIC: Corporal Ari Collins
Trial Services Clerk: Lance Corporal Lauren Buxton
Trial Services Clerk: PFC Nathan Nunez
- Process Requests for Legal Services from tenant commands.
- Represent the Government in all courts-martial proceedings.
- Provide advice to commanding officers regarding criminal investigations.
- Provide recommendations to commanding officers for appropriate disposition of criminal offenses committed by Marines or Sailors.
- Conduct military justice training for commanding officers, executive officers and unit legal officers as requested
Contact Information: 928-269-2890 DSN 269-2890 FAX 928-269-3486
Request for Legal Services (RLS)
Manual for Courts-Martial (MCM 2012 ed.)
MCAS Yuma Victim and Witness Assistance Program